St Patrick's Parish
Malvern, PA

- Extensive renovations to the 1916 church to maintain St. Patrick's beautiful, traditional chapel
- CH&E worked on the project (designed by The Knabb Partnership) under the auspices of the Catholic Diocese of Philadelphia
- This was the final of four phases to expand the facility, including a large addition featuring classrooms and an auditorium to seat 650
- Installation of an elevator in the existing church
- Restoration of the original pipe organ in the main worship area
- Complete mechanical and electrical upgrades
- Installation of a sprinkler system in new and existing building
- Crafting of a wooden staircase to connect the existing area of the church with the new space
- Priceless leaded glass windows relocated to other areas of the church

Architect:
The Knabb Partnership - Exton, PA